WooCommerce doesn’t come with a built-in option that would allow you to edit the checkout form, but this WooCommerce Checkout Manager plugin (free) will help you with it.
This is a WooCommerce extension/plugin that targets the checkout processes in which goods are bought. This plugin gives you a vast amount of capabilities to manage your products on checkout such as removing fields that you do not need, removing the required attribute rendering the field optional to customer or even perhaps adding more fields to the checkout page. This plugin certainly can.
- Re-order new fields.
- Add new fields to the checkout page.
- Add or Remove the required asterisk from fields on checkout page.
- Make checkout fields completely optional for the customer to fill out.
- Enable/ Disable “Additional information” name on the Order Summary and Receipt.
- Four ( 4 ) fields types included: Text Input + Check Box + Select Options + Date Picker
- Added fields will appear on Order Summary and Receipt under “Additional information.”
- Compatible with WPML and WooCommerce Print Invoice & Delivery Note